Ingredients for Cook Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1 head of cauliflower
For the batter
½ cup all purpose flour
½ cup water
dash of Frank’s Wing Sauce (or Frank’s Original Hot Sauce)
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon dried onion (I use Tastefully Simple’s Onion Onion)
For the buffalo sauce
¼ cup Frank’s Wing Sauce
3 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
pinch of salt
How To Cook Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray (I always use olive oil spray) and set aside.
- Wash your head of cauliflower and cut into pieces. I made a variety of sizes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the batter ingredients. It will be fairly thick.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter until fully and evenly coated. Place onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the batter just hardens.
- In a small bowl, mix together the buffalo sauce ingredients.
- Once the cauliflower are done, remove from the oven and brush with the buffalo sauce. Again, fully and evenly coat each piece.
- Put back into the oven and bake for a few more minutes (5-7 minutes was my range), until the sauce has hardened and the cauliflower is crisp.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, then enjoy! We dipped ours in Ranch dressing.
Nutrition Facts of Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Serving Size 149.7g. Calories 68, Calories from Fat 2.
Total Fat 0.2g 0%. Sodium 813mg 34%, Potassium 350mg 10%, Total Carbohydrates 14.4g 5%, Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12%, Sugars 2.9g Protein 3.4g.