Ingredients for Cook Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1 head of cauliflower
For the batter
½ cup all purpose flour
½ cup water
dash of Frank’s Wing Sauce (or Frank’s Original Hot Sauce)
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon dried onion (I use Tastefully Simple’s Onion Onion)
For the buffalo sauce
¼ cup Frank’s Wing Sauce
3 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
pinch of salt
How To Cook Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray (I always use olive oil spray) and set aside.
- Wash your head of cauliflower and cut into pieces. I made a variety of sizes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the batter ingredients. It will be fairly thick.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter until fully and evenly coated. Place onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the batter just hardens.
- In a small bowl, mix together the buffalo sauce ingredients.
- Once the cauliflower are done, remove from the oven and brush with the buffalo sauce. Again, fully and evenly coat each piece.
- Put back into the oven and bake for a few more minutes (5-7 minutes was my range), until the sauce has hardened and the cauliflower is crisp.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, then enjoy! We dipped ours in Ranch dressing.
Nutrition Facts of Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Serving Size 149.7g. Calories 68, Calories from Fat 2.
Total Fat 0.2g 0%. Sodium 813mg 34%, Potassium 350mg 10%, Total Carbohydrates 14.4g 5%, Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12%, Sugars 2.9g Protein 3.4g.
Ingredients For Cook Creamy Chicken Quinoa And Broccoli Casserole
2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
1 cup milk (I used 2%)
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
½ cup flour
2 cups water, divided
1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
¼ cup cooked, crumbled bacon (optional… sort of)
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 teaspoons seasoning (like Emeril’s Essence or any basic blend you like)
¼ cup shredded Gruyere cheese (any kind will work)
3 cups fresh broccoli florets
How To Cook Cook Creamy Chicken Quinoa And Broccoli Casserole
- Sauce: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and generously grease a 9×13 baking dish (seriously, be generous because it really really sticks to the sides). Bring the chicken broth and ½ cup milk to a low boil in a saucepan. Whisk the other ½ cup milk with the poultry seasoning and flour; add the mixture to the boiling liquid and whisk until a smooth creamy sauce forms.
- Assembly: In a large bowl, mix the sauce from step one, one cup water, quinoa, and bacon and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips and lay the chicken breasts strips over the top of the quinoa mixture. Sprinkle with the seasoning. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Broccoli: While the casserole is in the oven, place the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute until it turns bright green and then run under cold water. Set aside.
- Bake: Remove the casserole from the oven, check the mixture by stirring it around in the pan, and if needed, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes to get the right consistency. When the quinoa and chicken are cooked and the sauce is thickened, add the broccoli and a little bit of water (up to one cup) until the consistency is creamy and smooth and you can stir it up easily in the pan. Top with the cheese and bake for 5 minutes, or just long enough to melt the cheese.
Nutrition Facts Of Creamy Chicken Quinoa And Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size 367.3g with Calories 356, Calories from Fat 93. Total Fat 10.3g 16%, Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%, Trans Fat 0.0g, Cholesterol 76mg 25%, Sodium 444mg 19%, Potassium 620mg 18%, Total Carbohydrates 30.8g 10%, Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13%, Sugars 3.1g, Protein 34.0g.
Ingredients For Cook Saucy Asian Meatballs
2 lbs. ground pork or ground beef
2 tsp. sesame oil
1 cup Panko or breadcrumbs
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
3 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
optional garnish: toasted sesame seeds, sliced scallions
Asian Sauce Ingredients:
2/3 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. ground ginger
How To Cook Saucy Asian Meatballs
Preheat oven to 400.
In a large bowl, mix together meatball ingredients until well-combined. Shape into balls (I made mine about 1.5 inches, which yielded about 35 meatballs, but 1 inch is probably standard), and place on a greased baking sheet or in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until meatballs are golden on the outside and no longer pink on the inside.
While the meatballs are baking, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until blended. Once meatballs have finished cooking, you can either dip each meatball individually (using a toothpick) in the sauce mixture. Or you can pour the sauce over the meatballs and gently stir them until covered.
Serve warm, and sprinkle with additional garnish if desired.
Nutritional Facts Of Saucy Asian Meatballs
26 calories: 1 meatball, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Ingredients For Cook Baked Chicken Fajitas
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
How To Cook Baked Chicken Fajitas
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, combine the chicken, tomatoes, onion and peppers. Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Spoon onto tortillas; fold in sides. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts Of Baked Chicken Fajitas
340 calories: 2 fajitas, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 5g fiber), 27g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 2 lean meat 2 vegetable 1 fat
Ingredients For Cook Italian Chicken Bake
140 calories of Tyson boneless, skinless chicken breast, (4 oz)
72 calories of Pesto Sauce, (0.06 cup)
36 calories of Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, (0.50 oz)
7 calories of Red Ripe Tomatoes, (0.50 plum tomato)
How To Cook Italian Chicken Bake
Trim your chicken breast and lay them in a glass baking dish. Spread about 1-2 tablespoons of prepared pesto (I like the Kirkland brand at Costco, but it all works!) Slice 1-2 roma tomatoes into 1/2? thick slices and lay them on top of the pesto. Sprinkle mozzarella (or Italian blend cheese) over the whole thing. I like to use the Frigo mozzarella and just grate a bit for the top, but to make it even easier just use pregrated. Bake at 400?F for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.